Sunday, 28 June 2009

When I Grow Up



For a while now I've been bedridden and dying of disease. Henceforth I've crawled into a very comforting cocoon of vintage Timbaland productions, and while I've always loved the man's work over the last few days I feel like my heads been cracked open for the second time. I let things like the abominable Chris Cornell album blind me and I feel quite bad about it. I'm going to write something about the man's work very soon, but for now watch this and weep. Transcendental beauty is defined around about the 3.08 mark.


Missy Elliott feat. Timbaland - Hit'em Wit Da Hee VIDEO

3 comments:

  1. please tell me you cats caught that bootleg Two Fingers remix of Missy's "Best Best" what pfork put out last March:

    http://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/11097-best-best-two-fingers-remix/

    ...me likey. i still haven't gotten around to sniffing out Two Fingers' work besides that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I was one of the few people who didn't think Best Best was actually all that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah? i haven't even heard the original version yet, or anything else from the Block Party album. hmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete